Wednesday 13 March 2013

History Update

"The work of the Armage is rarely, if ever, done.  So it has always been, and so it will always be."

A saying of the Armage to the King of Talbadas            



In other news, I haven't even so much as given the next portion of the History of Talbadas an update, as I've been so busy with my writing.

So Sunday will not feature an update to the History (awww) but it will be St Patricks Day and a good day for a Guinness (yay) . . . not that this is my excuse for skipping the update.

I have a major Hero of Talbadas project in progress, with an announcement due sooner than soon.  Hold your breath, good things are coming!

Cheers all and apols if you were hoping for something this weekend.  HoT still has plenty of updates in the works, so stay tuned.

T.M Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment